Total Pageviews

Wednesday 13 May 2015

RK-KK wedding, will it happen?

Hypothetically speaking:

Been reading quite a bit about an upcoming wedding of two entertainment professionals from India. Both are pretty famous and there have been rumours of a blow hot-blow cost relationship between them.

Out of curiosity, I asked the stars if they would tell me if the RK-KK marriage would actually happen in the first place? The seed I took was 94.

The following were the chart and significators:





Moon indicates if the query is valid or not. Moon signifying 5 and 8 indicating a love affair that was more than platonic. It also indicates the 7th house of marriage. Even the DBA is of JU-VE-VE, VE being the natural karaka of marriage. This tells us that the query is valid and we can proceed to investigate the chart further.

KP rules states that if a marriage is promised then 7th CSL should signify either 7 or 2 or 11. The 7th CSL here is Venus. Venus is signifying 1 10. Both houses negate marriage. At the first go, this proposal looks like a non starter.

Next lets look at it through the Nadi methodology. The following are the houses signified by the DBA (VE is both the cuspl sublord and the BA of the DBA):

JU 5 8 12             VE 3 10
2 9 11                   1 2 9 11
3 10                      3 6 7

Assigning scores, we can see that both the DBA and the cuspal sublord is allowing marriage. But the answer isnt overwhelming, like I expected it to be. I am sure there is bound to be a a roller coaster ride to get this show on the road. For example, VE show the full combination of separation as well as marriage and comes out ahead in favour of marriage by just a nose.

SU, MO and SA deny marriage, while the rest allow. ME, KE and RA are the three strongest significators of marriage followed be VE, JU, MA.

The high prevalence of the scandalous love affair combination 5 8 12 will likely have something to do with the tumult. 5 8 12 occurs in 5 planets including Jupiter, the Dasha lord.

But as far as the stars are telling me, the marriage will happen. Based on a quick glance at transits, it might happen in the last week of December 2015 upto 10th of Jan 2016.

Lets see what happens!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Mr. Arthur Dent,

    Thanks a lot for sharing the knowledge of Vedic Astrology with us.

    I know that Vedic Astrology is just a hobby of yours. However, I am really impressed with your knowledge and would like to ask you for a Natal Reading if it is possible to do so.

    Could you kindly let me know your email address so that I could reach you personally?

    I look forward to hearing from you soon.

    Best regards,
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alan,

    Nice to know that you find my blog interesting reading.

    My email id is astro.arthurdent@gmail.com

    I will need your birth place, birth time and birth date and also specific queries. I prefer not to look at horoscopes in a general manner as no planet is absolutely good or bad. A planet may be favourable for career but bad for family or health, so I need to know in what context the planet needs to be looked at.

    As you already know, I am only learning astrology so I do not guarantee a correct reading or even reading at all. Whatever I understand, I promise to convey to you though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I just realised that this will be a great comparison between the principles of KP and Nadi. KP clearly states that the two will not marry (7th CSL is signifying marriage denial houses and none of the allowing houses). Nadi has no such indication and have used it to come out with a date. Depends on which way this alliance goes, it will be a great lesson in validity of respective principles!

    ReplyDelete