Total Pageviews

Friday 8 May 2015

A question of marriage

A friend asked me to check the horoscope of an acquaintance's daughter who wasn't finding her life partner for sometime. She is in her 30s and clearly in India that sets the alarm bells of the parents ringing.

I asked for her horoscope, but was doubtful about the timing. I rectified it to about 2 hours earlier than the reported time. The rectified horoscope gave an accurate description of her physical features, intelligence and even her studies (MBA, in this case). However, I was unsure as to why there would be a two hour difference in the recorded birth-time. No answer from her mother was forthcoming so I decided to use a Prashna kundali to solve the issue. I requested her mother to give a number between 1 and 249. Her reply was '1'.

I proceeded to cast the following kundali (kundali has been rotated to make the 5th house as ascendant since the question pertains to the lady's daughter):



The ongoing Dasha is that of Venus. Venus signifies 3 10 11 at the planet level, 4 5 9 10 at the Nakshatra level and 1 5 at the Sub level, thus clearly negating marriage.

The cuspal sublord of the 7th cusp (primary cusp for marriage) is Rahu. Rahu signifies 2 10 12 at the Planet level, 1 5 at the Nakshatra level and 6 12 at the Sub level. So Rahu is signifying the full combination of 1 6 10.

Since the cuspal sub lord has denied marriage, based on what I know of Nadi astrology, I conclude that the girl will find it very difficult to get married.

No comments:

Post a Comment