Total Pageviews

Saturday 24 October 2015

When will I get my money back!?

A friend called me yesterday about a sum of money that was lent to another friend of hers. Now the other person is unable  to return it for some reason and my friend is understandably worried. She asked me by when will the money be returned to her and gave me the seed of 88. I cast the following chart:



Generally all questions regarding income of money are to be seen from the 6th house. Why? because 6th is the 12th from the 7th. Unless the person opposite (7th) faces loss (12th) how will you get money?

The sublord of the 6th house is Mercury. That immediately told me two things: 1. The sum of money is not huge and 2. the money would come in 2 or more installments, not altogether.

But will the money come at all?! Mercury is in the star of Moon. Moon is placed in the 7th house and owns 12th. This means mean Moon suggests the opponent and the opponents gain (12th is 6th for the 7th).

Mercury itself is placed in the 2nd house (of wealth) and owns 11th (gain for the native).

So I surmised that the native will get her money back but it will come in installments and not all together.Also it is possible that the entire sum will not be received as the 6th CSL Mercury is also strongly suggesting a gain for the opposite party.

When?

Krishnamurti says that for events expected to occur in a month, we need to look at the Moon's transit. The ongoing Dasha is of Rahu, Rahu is placed in Virgo, so we will need to consider Mercury instead. The ongoing Bhukti is of Jupiter. So we need to look when the Moon is going to transit a Mercury sign-Jupiter Nakshatra combination. Such a combination occurs in Gemini. Moon is transiting this on November 1, 2016. So atleast one of the installments will come on that day.



Interestingly, the girl was already slated to meet her friend on a completely unrelated matter on the 1st, this I didn't know. So lets see if she gets some of her money back then!

1 comment: