Total Pageviews

Tuesday 9 August 2016

An academic* doubt on a marriage chart:

I received following questions on a marriage chart on email:

1. Marriage - when
2. Spouse details - how will he meet her - near or far
3. Same community or not
4. love marriage or not

from some students of astrology and I decided to analyse the chart. I took up analysis at 3.08PM today when the RPs were: Me, Ma, Ra, Ve, Ma. As per the given time, the 7th CSL was Moon which did not find place in the RPs, so I tweaked the chart upward by 2 minutes to make Mars as the 7th CSL. I have used the 7th CSL to rectify the chart as the question is marriage related. Notably, while Mars is in the star of a retro planet (Saturn), it does not matter for the purposes of BRT. Anyway the rectified chart and the Nadi sigs are given below:




First I checked if 7th CSL denied marriage. 7th CSL is Mars posited in the 6th and owns 7 and 12. It is in the star of Saturn which is in 5th and owns 9th and 10th. Thus significations are:

Ma 6 7 12; Sa 5 9 10

Since Mars (albeit weakly) signifies the 7th house, we cannot say that marriage is denied. But through its strong significations of 10th and 6th cusps which oppose marriage, to the question about marital happiness, I would have to say, "troublesome".The several significations of 1 6 10 8 12 grouping in the Nadi table above also suggest the same thing. In fact another point that regular readers might have noticed is that Saturn is in the 5th cusp and signifies the marriage negating 6 and 10 cusps. From this position, Saturn aspects the 2nd house, 7th house and 11th house with its 3 aspects, further suggesting that if marriage happens, the native will have to work hard at it.

Since 7th CSL is Mars one can say that the age difference is likely to be about 2-4 years (i.e. not far from what society considers as a normal age gap between man and wife). Mars strongly signifies 10, so perhaps the connection between the spouses is through a person of authority or even through workplace. SS has not dealt with this expressly so I am only applying logic. Since 7th CSL signifies 9 and 12, it is likely that the potential spouse belongs to a place that is far from the native's home. Since the 7th CSL signifies the 5th house, it is possible for the native to have a love marriage.

What is interesting for me is the prevalence of 5 8 12 + 2 7 11 combination in multiple grahas. It suggests that the marriage, if and when it happens, may not be immediately accepted by the parents of the native. This is because 2 7 11 will give marriage and 5 8 12 will give scandal. This is a point that I would like to follow up on and request my fellow jyotisha student to let me know when it happens, and whether it happens this way.

I was told that the native has had failed love affairs earlier. This is not surprising. As per Nadi formulations while 5 11/ 5 8/ 5 12/ 5 8 12 (scandalous love) give love affairs, 5 6 8 12, 5 6 12, 5 6 8 refers to failure in love affairs. We can see an abundance of both in the Nadi signification chart above. Interestingly the 5th CSL signifies both 6th and 12th houses. It means some relations have been called off by the girl (6th) and some have been called off by the native (12th). But I think the 12th signification is stronger as the 12th cusp is empty and as such if I had to pick one, then the chances of the native having called off an affair are slightly higher, but overall both are equal possibilities. 

I was also told that the native did not get married as he was busy in his career so far and has only now "settled down". Allow me to also forward an astrological reason. The current Dasha lord is Jupiter. While Jupiter signifies some of the marriage positive houses (2 / 7 / 11), it is based in the sub of Sun which signifies the 4th cusp by ownership and occupation and the 3rd and 9th cusp through its starlord Moon. As such the Dasha lord is not being supported by its Sublord in giving marriage. As such marriage is not possible in the Dasha of Jupiter. 

The Dasha of Jupiter will end on 25th Nov 2018. After that Saturn Dasha starts. Saturn signifies the 7th house through the ownership of its starlord Mars. It is in its own sub and so through sub's star it again signifies the 7th cusp. In addition it is aspecting all 3 houses needed for marriage. So marriage is not denied by Saturn. Notably, Saturn Dasha also suggests that the person may marry someone of a lower class (economic), much older in age or someone from a different caste. 

Now which Bhukti to select. I cannot select Saturn bhukti itself because Saturn is allowing marriage but not wholeheartedly supporting it. Based on the Nadi significators, only four planets are positive for marriage. They are (in desc order of strength): Moon, Mercury, Jupiter and Sun. I turned to the ruling planets at the time of examination of query. Mercury is appearing as one of the RPs and thus I took this as divine guidance. Mercury bhukti runs from November 28 2021 to August 7 2024. I chose the Mercury Antara which is from November 28 2021 to April 16 2022.

In terms of transits in this period, it seems two months are key: December 2021 and March 2022. I realise that the native will be 39 to 40 years old when this date arrives and whether he will still be interested in marriage or not then is up to him. For what is worth, I pray that this analysis is incorrect and he gets married in the current DB Ju-Ra (as the questioner had contended to me). But this is what I understood and I am bound to faithfully reproduce it here. 


* this is an analysis for academic purposes only for solving a query of an jyotisha student. I assume no responsibility for actions ostensibly stemming from this analysis. 

9 comments:

  1. We are using Jyotisha deepika software. This has BTR module. It matches the verification rule -linkage between lords ruling birth lagna and ninth house lords. So we didn't change the 7csl.


    Some of the books and articles we read says that even if Dasa does not support an event, if bhukti and antara are supporting the event will occur.
    It so happens that long dasas fall in youth, when actually life events like marriage, childbirth happen. So if dasa denies we look at bhukti, anthra.

    Jup is sole and strong significator of 11 house and aspects 2 house closely.

    10-jun-2013- 28-03-2014
    Jup/Sun - Sun is signifying 4 (occ, own) in star moon(occ: 9, own : 3)

    No favorable houses.

    29-mar-2014 to 28-jul-2015
    Jup/Moon - Moon is signifying 9,3 in star mars (occ:6, own: 7,12), sub ketu
    Star lord is semi favorable. But not enough to go ahead.

    29-jul-2015 to 03-jul-2016
    Jup/Mars - Mars is signifying 6,7,12 in star sat (occ: 5, own: 9,10), sub rahu
    Star lord is semi favorable. Sub is denying.

    04-jul-2016 to 27-nov-2018
    Jup/Rahu - Rahu rep mer, mars, jup.Rahu signifies all houses except 3,4.
    Rahu in rahu star. Rahu is powerful.
    Sublord venus is denying..
    venus has a wide aspect in 11 house.
    Nodal planets are meant to be powerful. So we feel this should be the bhukti. In some cases we have seen the events happen inspite of sub denying. The events happen without good quality as in disappointments, quarrels, misunderstandings.

    Mercury is sole and strong significator of 2. Ketu is strong significator of 7.

    So if we take time periods like - jup/rahu/mer or jup/rahu/ketu we should be good.

    Say around nov 2,2017 (Jup/rahu/mer/jup)
    Jup in rahu star
    rahu in mercury star
    Mer in jupiter star
    Sun in rahu star
    Moon in mercury star

    Dasa, bhukti anthra lords are in each others stars which are common with ruling planets and which are favorable for the event.

    I am thinking this way.









    ReplyDelete
  2. Great effort in analysis. Love it when people take the trouble to think their analysis through. Well done. My points below:

    1) Dasha > Bhukti > Antara. Dasha determines the status of an individual. If the dasha does not permit then the event is not going to happen. Bhukti and Antara cannot override, based on what I have read and what has come so far in my limited experience. I am happy to revisit if this event does happen though.

    2) As per Shahashane, Planet and star show which houses results will be given. The Sub and Sub's star show how those results will manifest. Unless the sub support then the Dasha lord cannot give that event.

    3) For BTR, many people have evolved rules, but I feel the best way to do it is to check if the relevant house CSL is in the RPs. SS ji followed this method and I too follow it. Yes linking 1st planets to 9th planets is the method by Andrew Dutta, again there is the method of tying up Asc sub and sub sub to moon star and sub, but I am not convinced. If you believe Jyotisha is jyot - isha then I prefer taking divine guidance of the RPs.

    4) The Sublord's aspect to 11th is something I had noticed discussed with a direct student of Shahasane's and he too agreed with me that I should not take aspects of the sub. The reason is similar to what we do for star level significations of planets. We look at planets drushti to arrive at the weakest significations but we do not use starlord drushti, right? It would also explain why earlier bhukti of Moon which is the strongest significator of 2 7 11 did not offer marriage.

    This is my view.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to say..the native was advised by vedic +kp astrologer to do kumbh vivah twice. taking 11 CSL as 3 spouse he zeroed in on march 2017.

    Lets see if that happens as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, with due respect to Vedic astrologers, I do not think nature can be fooled by marrying a tree or a dog or a kumbha. Its like saying if I name my house 'White House', I will become President of the USA. The kumbha vivah happening or not happening is frankly neither here nor there for me. But do keep me posted.

    If such a ritual helps your friend gain peace of mind, he should go ahead and do it. Then it is useful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot ,for ur articles , I was so boosted that my prediction come true.am Happy when the prediction for stolen bike come true,the person thanked me a lot.this happen due to ur articles thanks......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot ,for ur articles , I was so boosted that my prediction come true.am Happy when the prediction for stolen bike come true,the person thanked me a lot.this happen due to ur articles thanks......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. That is the objective of this blog.to experiment and educate. I'm glad your prediction came correct good going. Can you email the chart and working to me so i too can benefit? Write your analysis in detail and if its an interesting case and well written I'm happy to put it up here. Let me know. Bhairaviuvacha@gmail.com

      Delete
  7. Hi,

    So the native is not married yet. He couldnt get the suggested tree to get married. He is still waiting for a muhurta to get tree/pot marriage to be done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,

    Native is not married yet.

    ReplyDelete