Total Pageviews

Wednesday 31 August 2016

He loves me...he loves me not...he loves me?

Does the guy love me and will this work out?

This was the prashna asked by a young lady to me today. Despite a severe time crunch I decided to document it, as this was perhaps one of the few questions that differed from the usual marriage problems.

The chart and Nadi significators are as follows:



The first thing I noticed was that the 7th CSL was Rahu and Ketu and Rahu appear as Dasha and Antara lords for the prashna. The question I asked is : Does the boy belong to a different community
He answer was yes, he is not even from the same religion.

Now we know that 5th house is house of love and combinations of 5 11 (platonic love), 5 8/ 5 12 (physical love) and 5 8 12 (scandalous love) denote romantic involvements.

12th from these houses ie. the 4th and 10th cusp will negate the 5th and 11th bhava.

In fact the combination of 1 4 10 suggest a cold indifferent nature. Ke Mo Ra Ju Me all have the full 1 4 10 combination.

If one carefully observes each planet, the combination of 1 4 10/ 4 10 is of stronger strength than the 5 11 combination. So first of all I know that this love will be the 60s Bollywood style love, from afar as no sexual organs are involved (8th or 12th house). But the combination of 4 10 would mean that eventually the affair will not fructify.

Due to the presence of 5 11 the girl will continue to look longingly to the guy but ultimately it will not work out (either due to the guy being indifferent (7th CSL Rahu signifies 1 4 10 quite strongly) or due to social reasons). The social reasons go beyond the religious, as I know this native for a long time, but I do not want to spell them out here. I also know from the girl's natal chart that the Bhukti of a planet signifying 5 8 12 is going on. Regular readers will know what that means.

Is the dilemma of her mind reflected by the Asc CSL Jupiter (a dual planet) being closely conjunct with a retro Mercury in Mercury's sign (Kanya) which is also a dual sign?! The Ascendant itself is in Libra...a mind weighing its options :) I dont know...I am only mentioning this here for my record, the answer was clear by Nadi itself much earlier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment