Total Pageviews

Wednesday 24 August 2016

Will I get a loan from my friend?

A question asked for a businessman in the construction business. Facing a liquidity crunch had asked for a sizable loan from a friend. After not hearing a reply for sometime, he asked me if the loan would come through.

The prashna chart and significators were as follows:




For  loan, it is necessary for the opposite party (represented by 7th cusp) to have an outflow, so 6th cusp must be activated. 11th, which is wish fulfillment of the native, is also a positive house, as is 2nd which is the dhana sthan. But the primary cusp for loan is the 6th,

The 6th CSL is Venus, in own star (hence we take Saturn its sublord as its starlord). The significations of Venus then are: 1,4, 6; 6, 9, 10

No negative significations exist (8/ 12). In fact even the 11th CSL Moon signifies 3 10; 4 8 11. The 8th house may result in some delay but on its own it cannot negate the loan possibility.

Even looking at the Nadi significations, the DBA planets (Ju Ve Ra) have only positive significations. As such, I concluded that the native would receive money in loan and he should not worry that his friend is not answering his calls. This very friend would lend him money.

When?

Since the event has to occur within a month, I decided to see the transit of the Moon for the time period. Another consideration for me was that the 6th CSL Venus was in sign conjunction with Rahu, which is a malefic.

Venus would exit the sign conjunction on the 25th of August, coming out of Rahu's grip. So from 25th the possibility of the loan opens up.  Thereafter Moon transits the relevant houses (2/6/11) on 28th Aug, 5th/6th Sept and 18th September respectively. I do not think the deal for which the money is required will wait till 18th, so that date becomes irrelevant.

So my final date range was 25th August to 5th September 2016 for the loan to materialise. I realise that I have not use Rahu + prime cusp CSL sign conjunction ever before this for a reading. But this is something that struck me as I was looking at this chart and I decide to try and evolve my own method of transits, hence noting it down here for record purposes. Will keep readers updated as soon as I hear on the loan. Travel has kept me very busy so was unable to document on the 20th itself which is when I gave this reading.

1 comment:

  1. The native informed me that he received the money in his account at 4:30PM today, within the 25 Aug to 5 Sept range I had predicted. Interestingly, he received slightly less than what he wanted. This may be due to Saturn being the star lord of the 6th CSL. As per Shahasane phaladesh Khanda page 307, Saturn causes monies received to be less than expected, or is received in installments. Wow.But in comparison with the amount sought the shortfall is quite small, and my client will not be inconvenienced by this.

    ReplyDelete