Total Pageviews

Saturday 13 July 2019

When will I get married? A mistake re-analysed.

I  had analysed a prashna chart 3 years ago and while I predicted marriage, it never came to pass. This has bothered me for some time, and now that I've managed to come up with my own small twist on KP significations, I decided to test whether the new method of deriving significations explains my mistake or not. The chart and the Nadi significators that I used are put below:





A look at the Nadi significators will make it clear why my date calculation went incorrect. They are peppered with 2 7 11/ 1 6 10 12s and this made it difficult to pinpoint the date. In such cases, identifying the strong significators and separating them from the weak ones makes a huge difference. My significators are as follows:



First step is to see the 7th CSL, which is Mercury in this case. Me signifies 12 7 6 at both star and sub levels making it clear that wedding is not denied to the person (thanks to the 7th sig), but it will not be easy going, and delays and perhaps many last minute discomforts in the marriage are possible (6th and 12th signification). The 12th signification suggests that the person may move far away from residence post wedding as well.

The ongoing Dasha is Rahu. Rahu signifies the 7th house through the 7th aspect of Venus (which is in its own sign). THIS IS AN EXPERIMENTAL POINT. Because Venus is signifying marriage denial houses 1 and 6, and the marriage positive 7th only by aspect. But I surmise that the fact that 7th house is empty and Venus is in own star means it signifies 7th strongly enough. The presence of Venus in the Ruling Planets (as Moon sign lord) is reassuring as well. So this again suggests that marriage not denied, but its going to be a bumpy ride till the end!

Now why did the marriage not happen so far? The Bhuktis after the Q was asked were of Sun and Moon. Look at Sun, it signifies marriage negative 6 -12 at the stellar level and no 2/7/11, so marriage was not possible till Sept 1, 2017. 

Then look at Moon bhukti. Moon signifies 2/7/11 at the stellar level, but only marriage negative 6 - 12 at the sub level thus again denying marriage. So marriage was not possible till March 3, 2019.

Now the person is in Mars bhukti, which signifies 2-11 at stellar and 7 at sub levels making it plausible for marriage to happen in thus bhukti.

Why did marriage not happen in the antaras of Mars and Rahu then? There could be three reasons, 1) The presence of Saturn in the RPs suggest that there will be a delay. and/ or 2) The Asc is in a ubhaya rashi (Dhanu) which also suggests a delay, and/or 3) The transits did not fit.

I will need more data to conclude on point 1 and point 2. I do not have the time to verify point 3. 

Then there was the Jupiter antara from May 21, 2019 to July 12, 2019 (yesterday). Jupiter has no 2/7/11 at the stellar level and thus marriage was not possible then. Now there are antaras of Sa, Me, Ke, Ve, so marriage is possible during the period of July 12 2019 to Jan 29, 2020.

I tried to pinpoint the date by using transits. 

The TRANSIT EXPERIMENT:

The D-B is is Ra-Ma. Always move the slowest moving planets, and then the faster moving ones, to ensure that they are in a favourable star-sub during the period delineated by the DBA period of favourable planets. I also exclude any period when the DBA graha is in a favourable star-sub BUT is retrograde. I am just trying to be conservative.

The following planets are favourable, ie have a 2/7/11 signification at stellar and sub levels: Ma Me Ve Sa Ra Ke 

Ideally even planets with 2/7/11 signification at stellar levels should qualify as long as the sub is of planets that have 2/7/11 sig at the sub level as well. But as I said I am trying to be conservative.

ONE QUESTION THAT I HAVE: should I look at planets favourable for 2/7/11 or ONLY the 7th cusp, which is primary cusp for marriage? For now I have been agnostic, and if the marriage date differs from calculated then I can identify which houses were activated and thus refine my system.

After I identify the period when DBA planets are in favourable grahas, I also move Sun and Moon so that they are in favourable star-sub. So DBA+Su+Mo should satisfy transits for event to pass. This is my experiment anyway.

On November 21, 2019, the DBA planets are: Ra-Ma-Ke,

Ra is in Me-Ra-Ke
Ma is in Ve-Ra-Ra
Ke is in Su-Ve-Ve
Su is in Ma-Sa-Sa
Mo is in Su-Ve-Sa

The transit chart looks like this:




Lets see if marriage is fixed in November 2019 or maybe in December 2019!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment