Total Pageviews

Tuesday 30 July 2019

Is the Coffee king alive?

A entrepreneur went missing today after leaving a note that suggests he could have escaped or committed suicide. I decided to examine the matter using a prashna chart:



Since I do not know this person, I have rotated the chart to make the 9th house as the Ascendant. Let us first look at Nadi significators:



The ongoing DBA is Ju-Ve-Su, and the B-A lords clearly signify 6 8 12. In fact the entire chart shows that 6 8 12 and 4 6 8 12 dominate indicating that that answer is negative, ie the coffee king is sadly no more.

I next use my own significators to examine the question:



The D lord Jupiter is signifying the 1 3 6 4 7 houses. Of these 4th house is from the moksha trigon of 4-8-12. 7th is the badhaka and maraka sthan.The results of even positive houses of 1 and 3 are being diverted by 4 7 8 in the sub significations.

The B lord Venus is signifying similar houses but it is even more negative at the stellar level signifying 1 4 7 8 at both stellar and sub levels.

The A lord Sun is also similarly negative.

On balance I have to say it does not look good. 

All three DBA planets are in watery signs, and I expect him to be found in a similar space, a fresh water (cancer) guttery (Scorpio) place. 



No comments:

Post a Comment