Total Pageviews

Sunday 26 November 2023

Will BJP win Madhya Pradesh assembly elections?

This chart was referred to me by a student who interprets it as a defeat to BJP. I will post the chart and my comments thereon after:




The software is acting funky so I needed to put in separate screenshots. Since this is a prashna, I relied on simple nadi significators and haven't calculated my complex significators.

I checked the moon for genuineness of the query. Moon is in 4, owns 8. Moon is in Krittika which is ruled by Sun. Sun is in 11, owns no house. So Moon signifies 4 8, and 11 strongly. I expected to see 10 or 6 in this because it pertains to winning a competition, or then holding a post. But that hasnt happened. I see that Moon is signifying the 10th house via aspect.  I also checked with the student referring the chart to me if the querent has skin in the game, and he said yes. So based on that, and the weak 10th signification I proceeded to check the chart.

The results will be out on December 3, 2023. The prevalent DBA then is Su-Ra-Sa. But first I checked the 6th CSL, which is Saturn. Saturn is not in the star of a retrograde planet, and it is signifying 11th house. So that is positive.

Sun is ultra positive for victory, signifying 2 6 10 11. 

Rahu is signifying 6 8 12, but is being countered by 10 11. So this shows a struggle. So perhaps a close contest.

Saturn has 11, and no real negative house. It has 12 for sure but unless 12 joins with 6 or 8, and its not alone, it is not necessarily a negative house. So I have to judge Saturn as a positive graha as well.

So my conclusion is this: BJP will come back to power in MP state, but it may be a close contest. And, they MAY have to take some support from MLAs who are from other parties (look at the number of 5 9s - negotiation, in the chart!). Lets see what happens on December 3. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment